Last update: 2022-06-20
Local survey metadata form
In the scope of the activity of the IAG working group WG 1.2.1 Methodology for surveying geodetic instrument reference points (joint with IERS), co-location site survey and survey product metadata are being collected. Please fill the following form when sending any new survey SINEX file to the ITRF product center. Note that filled information is planned to be available online to the users of the survey SINEX files.
Co-location survey: online reports
- Malé, Maldives, 2021 survey, oct 2021
- Brandal, Ny-Alesund Svalbard, 2019 and 2020 surveys, june 2021
- Stafford (VA,USA) co-location survey at Midway Naval Research Laboratory's (NRL) Optical Test Facility (OTF), june 2021. Link to other products of this survey.
- Hartebeesthoek 2014 co-location survey: reprocessing, March 2021
- Sejong (Republic of Korea), oct 2020
- Mauna Kea, January 2020.
- Table mountain (Colorado, USA) co-location survey at Table Mountain Geophysical Observatory, July 2019.
- Stafford (VA,USA) co-location survey at Midway Naval Research Laboratory's (NRL) Optical Test Facility (OTF), June 2019.
- St. Croix, May 2017
- Chatham Island, June 2016
- Cibinong, October 2015
- Ascension, July 2015
- Warkworth, March 2015
- Hartebeesthoek, February 2014
- Grasse, August 2013
- Fort Davis, February 2013
- Le Lamentin, July 2013
- Arequipa, January 2013
- Warkworth, December 2012
- Jiufeng, October 2012
- Washington DC, August 2012
- Metsahovi, July 2012
- Tristan-Da-Cunha, June 2012
- Futuna, May 2012
- Riyad, February 2012
- Simeiz-katzively, 1994-2004-2008 & 2011
- Rikitea, July 2011
- Papeete, July 2011
- Brewster, July 2011
- Rothera, February 2011
- Kourou, February 2011
- Dionysos, February 2011
- Grasse, August 2009
- Herstmonceux, April 2009
- Papeete, September 2008
- Tidbinbilla, November 2007.
- Sheshan, December 2005
- Hartebeesthoek, June 2005
- Wuhan, January 2005
Other reports and products
- NOAA / National Geodetic Survey
- Local Ties Geodetic Technical Reports available at Geoscience Australia
- Land information New Zealand
Local ties used in ITRF combination
Empirical variance factor for each one of the individual local tie solutions (SINEX files) is estimated following the procedure described in Altamimi et al. (2002)
A list of local tie vectors, together with their uncertainties as extracted from the re-scaled SINEX files, is also available here
In addition, all the post-fit residuals of the ITRF2005 combination are listed here.